Dealing with Sports Injury
- The moment you see that you have been injured stop the activity, workout or sport
- Let your coach understand your problem prior to seeking a doctor’s help
- Seek immediate doctor’s help if the pain is severe, the injured area is swollen, and if you limp with limited motion.
- Never try to move someone with neck injury as a mishandled fracture may lead to paralysis or even death.
- Keep the injured person still with his or her head held straight while someone calls for emergency medical help.
- Always check with your doctor before trying any activity following an injury.